The weather is finally cooling off and we're waking up to crisp morning air and color on the trees! Time to scratch off that fall activities bucket list! Here are a few to get you started.
1) Take a walk around the Neighborhood
2) Selfies in front of the TownHall
3) Coffee at Cafe Motif
4) Find a cozy sweater from River Oak Boutique
5) Read under the trees
6) Carve Pumpkins
7) Grab lunch from Clean Eats and have a picnic!
8) Bake a pie
9) Share it with your neighbor!
10) Dinner & Drinks with friends at Morton's
Whatever is on your list, have fun with it and enjoy the Fall!